Change: Seeing beauty through the battles
Change: 1. Any variation or alteration in form, state, quality, or essence; or a passing from one state or form to another; as a change of countenance; a change of habits or principles.2. A succession of one thing in the place of another; vicissitude; as a change of seasons; a change of objects on a journey; a change of scenes. I have always despised change. I guess it is because I fear the unknown and I like to nestle down into my own little comfort zone and not move. I fear that my life will become topsy turvy and never be turn upright again. There are things that I have been wrestling with in my heart of late. Certain fears that really are silly fears when you step back and look at them from God's view point.
I have always loved Monarch Butterflies. I wonder if it is because of they are a living example to me from God that change has a purpose. Change can be beautiful.
It seems the words that have been whispered in my ear of late is trust me. Trust me my dear daughter. Trust me...trust me...trust me...trust me. Am I not able to take care of you? Am I not able to give you the ability to face the thing you fear?
Am I not sufficient?
2 comments:
Awesome photography!!
Thank you for sharing this heartfelt message. Beautiful pictures. I really enjoyed reading the posts on your blog. I would like to invite you to come on over to my blog and check it ouit. God bless, Lloyd
Post a Comment