
This morning I had gotten up to go pray with one of my "sisters" about 6:30 and we came out after prayer and coffee :-) to a grey sky with just enough sun shinning through to hit the tops of the autumn leaves. As I drove home and rounded the curve towards my house this was the view that greeted me. It was just like the Lord had sent me a boquet of autumn leaves touched with sunlight. It made me smile and thank my Savior for His love towards me even in the little things. I am so blessed today and I thank my God for eyes to see. Even though I may not have a job I have food on my table, clothes on my back, a roof over my head, I live in a free country I have a church family that loves me dearly, I have a family who loves me beyond measure. I am blessed beyond anything that I can imagine.
2 comments:
That is just beautiful. Thanks for sharing and reminding me of your blog. I like to keep up with those important people ;-)
No problem! I love following what's going on in y'all life too! I am so bad at snail mail and email these days...but I do so appreciate all the cards that I get in the mail! Hope you all are doing well!! Love you all! Jolene
Post a Comment