Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Thoughts


I am sitting in the coffee shop really supposed to be working on my philosophy home work but I'm just sitting here thinking. It's crisp and cold outside and the leaves are changing and turning that beautiful color of orange that I love so much! I live in a country that is free and I have the awesome priviledge of going to a college where my proffessors take no greater joy than to pour all of their knowledge into me so that I can go out and touch others lives. I have little less than a year and I will be done, graduated, a college graduate. It doesn't seem possible. My thoughts and God's thought have been completely different. I just "knew" that I'd be married by now and be in a cute little home taking care of my hubby but God has seen fit to keep me to himself. Some might say or look at me as oh poor pitiful me but I am so blessed. The God of the universe wants to commune with me to keep me completely to himself. What great priviledge and honor could a young lady have then to have the King of King love her.

No comments: