Monday, April 02, 2007

Accolades

Home sweet home... seems like the only time i have to write any more is when I'm home. Sigh the drudgery of 17 hours of class time a week and 40 hours of work a week. Soon it shall be over!
I wanted to point out a new addition which can be accessed through the links list to the left. I recently rediscovered a friend from childhood... she is an awesome photographer and has combined that with her love of horses into her own buisness. If you get a chance check out her website and the pictures she has on there... they are absolutely beautiful! I am proud to call you my friend Em! see i knew i need to keep that autograph for a reason :-)

2 comments:

Granny Kate said...

the link for emily's studio does not work.

Jolene said...

oops sorry it should now