Monday, April 02, 2007

Love is in the air...and its suffocating me!

Well love is definitly floating around the recesses of many of my friends minds these days... My other two roomate Ruth and Naomi were bitten! :-) Ruth is engaged to a very sweet guy named Jesse and they are planning on being married November 16th Lord willing. She has asked me to play for her wedding and I am extreemly honored! Naomi is "dating" ( i guess the word would be i can never figure out exactly what the right word is) a guy named Justin and they are perfect for each other... they are both preeetty sappy. But I'm happy for all of them.... THEN my cousin Rachel has herself a man now too... His name is Brandon and he a great guy another great match. I have pictures of all three couples and will try and get them up ASAP!

No comments: