Saturday, July 01, 2006

Home Sweet Home

mmmm home. I am at home at last. There is something comforting about home. Doesn't matter where you are or how long you've been gone there is always something sweet about being home. Of course it's always nice when you wake up and come down stairs and find your mom puttering around in the kitchen making stacks of homemade yummy chocolate chip pancakes. Mmm and fresh picked blackberries and coffee that I didn't have to make... even though it was de-cafe. Oh the joys of home. Of course the minute I disembarked from the car last night i knew I was home... why you ask... well the wonderful fragrance that accompanies ohio air especially at midnight...odeskunk. You really don't smell skunk in GA whether they don't have them or i have never smelled them i don't know but anyways it was such a wonderful smell to come home to. (Can you tell the sarcasm) But I knew I was home.
Well, toodles I'm going to spend time with my family

The Buckey Chic

No comments: