Friday, April 29, 2011

Reflections on God's Goodness


Today I am sitting here thinking a lot about a couple days from now it is a point where I reach a milestone in my life. 30 years that God has given me physical life and 25 years of spiritual life. I'm so thankful for my wonderful, loving, Savior, I do not deserve to have lived this long with as many times as I've failed the Lord. But I think how often he has lovingly put me back on the path that I needed to be on. My dearest friend has been with me and brought me through a lot of pain and heart ache but has blessed me with so many beautiful happy times too! To look where I am today single, free to serve Him, with a love in my heart for Him that I know has only come from Him I stand amazed at His goodness!!
Thank you Lord for giving me 30 wonderful years! May I serve you with a great abandonment in the next 30! I love you Lord!

1 comment:

Rebecca's Reflections said...

Beautiful post!