The other night I was struggling, fighting a lot of the fiery darts from Satan just wondering why God has me here on earth if He really cares about me and the hopes and dreams I have. I came home from class and started putting away 2 boxes of groceries that someone had given me and it was like the Lord just pulled me up short. I stood as I finished putting them away looking at a full pantry and realized I haven't really bought food for that pantry in months! You may be thinking well has she been starving? No, every time it starts getting low the Lord just supplies again and fills it back up. But what really stood out to me and made me stop and say thank you Lord yes you really do care about me was when I noticed this:
God cares enough even to provide for a silly girls love for peanut butter. Can we say over an abundantly provided? All these jars of peanut butter were given to me. God cares about every detail in our lives big or small and He's in control. Satan may try and tell us our God doesn't care. Satan is a liar. Even as the Old Testament saints would raise up monuments to remind them and their children of what God had done these jars of peanut butter stand as a "monument" to remind me of what God has done in the past and what he is doing now and what he will continue to do.
A God Story Life ~ by Amy Vest Cox
4 years ago

2 comments:
Praise the Lord!
Hey,
Thank the Lord for Peanut Butter. :) Peanut Butter Praise. :) I am so Glad that the Lord provides our needs. :)
Post a Comment