
My Pastor's wife writes a beautiful blog and recently was awarded with the "One Lovely Blog Award". Part of the requirements of the award are that you pass it along to five other blogs you admire. My blog was on that list, I felt very honored to receive the award and really don't feel worthy of it but thought it was so sweet!!
The rules of the award require you to pass it on to five other blogs that you admire.
Since I have to choose just five the following are my five blogs:
Her blog is one of them so she'll get a double award! :)
Please check it out at: Faith and a Full House
The next two are two blogs by two sweet Godly young ladies that have a passion to serve the Lord!
A Chosen Chic
Missionary Girl 4 Jesus
The next 2 are photographers that I follow. I absolutely love their abilities!
I'm Kristen - An awesome photographer. I love her artistic abilities.
Beneath the Balcony
Congratulations you have all touched my life in your own ways! Thanks for sharing your heart through the "printed" word.
2 comments:
Hey Jo,
Thanks very much for the award it was greatly appreaciated. :)
Love Ya
In Christ Alone
Caitlyn
Hey Jolene,
I was just going to tell you that I gave you this award, but obviously you have gotten it before. :)
In Christ,
Haley D.
Post a Comment