Saturday, December 04, 2010

He Knows!


Do you ever get to the place of panic...I don't know what to do about this, what way do I need to go. I need to know yesterday what to do about this! How do I make a decision about this? You find yourself praying "LORD WHAT DO I DO???" "LORD I needed to know about this YESTERDAY!!!" "Lord, I keep asking you what to do and there is no answer." I am reminded of two things... One, is something my pastor told me recently..."Jolene, when God is silent...Stand still." Two, is something the Lord reminded me of tonight... "God knows..." You don't know what to do...God knows...trust Him. This situation doesn't make sense. Lord, what do I do? What way do I go? Remember...God knows. Nothing is a mystery to Him, nothing is a surprise He has it all mapped out so just remember... Job 23:8-10 Behold, I go forward, but he is not there; and backward, but I cannot perceive him: On the left hand, where he doth work, but I cannot behold him: he hideth himself on the right hand, that I cannot see him: But he knoweth the way that I take: when he hath tried me, I shall come forth as gold. When I can't see God, when it seems like He's not there.When I don't know what way to go...God knows! When things don't make sense, when I don't know the way God knows! The question comes down to do I trust Him... I am thankful for a God that knows and cares! As I walk in what He has shown me today He'll show me again tomorrow and the next and the next... each step of the way. God's knows so trust Him!

No comments: