Thursday, January 10, 2008

Unto Thy Name Give Glory

Well, my little secret is finally out. The last two years I have slowly been working on a CD of me playing violin. I had only intended it to be a Christmas present for my Mom, Dad, and brother and sister but now it has become much bigger. My purpose with the CD is just to thank the Lord for the blessings He has poured out on my life. I praise God for the family he has given me that has always loved me inspite of what they've had to love. :-) I thank God for the years my dear sweet teacher Miss Rigsbee poured into me I would not be able to play violin today if it were not for her. When I was in my early teens I was given my Granddad Hilton's violin. I never met my Granddad Hilton because he died many years before I was born but he passed his love of music on to me through my mamma. He also passed on his beloved violin. I have dedicated this CD to him. Thank you Lord for the heritage you have given me in my parents and and grandparents. I love you all!!!

No comments: