Thursday, December 21, 2006

Oh i wish it would!!!

I'll be home for Christmas
You can count on me
La La La La La La
If only in my dreams....

Well thankfully I am home for Christmas. I feel like singing Let it Snow let it snow right now because it actually is raining outside right now. Of of the obnoxious absurd things to do in December it had to go and rain. *Sigh* I haven't seen snow in 2-3 years grrrrrrrr.

Oh the weather outside is frieghtful but the fire is so delightful

Let it Snow Let it Snow let it SNOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!
* * *
* * *

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jolene,
Do you really think a truck driver would appreciate your sentiment? Think, "Dry roads... dry roads..." Your father would also be happy with these new improved "Happy thoughts."
A friend in Iowa

Anonymous said...

Thanks Mark really appreciate the new rendition of the song! Actually all i want right now is Air Conditioning forget the snow!!