Well, I now have another man in my life. I can already tell we are going to be best of friends! He is very polished and sophisticated. Everyone that I have introduced him to really seems to like him and is really happy that I have him in my life now. I met him one sunny afternoon while I was home. We spent some time together and after the first few moments after meeting him I knew he would be in my life from that point on! Oh I forgot to tell you his name is Samuel. I thought it was very appropriate "asked of the Lord". ;-)
3 comments:
tsk tsk tsk. poor petey. he would be so sad to know how quickly you recover. his true friends still fondly remember and are in mourning still.
I will never ever forget petey. He was the best of friends and was always there for me (well unless he got tired and decided to quit working on me). You never forget those that have left you they are seared upon your heart. But you must make room for the new ones in your life.
Where are the pictures of Sammy?!?
Waiting?? :-)
Post a Comment