Monday, June 05, 2006

Death of a friend

Well, As many of you know my dear sweet little car "petey" croaked Friday.
My dearest roommate wrote a beautiful obituary which can be read at www.ruthyellis.blogspot.com I will dearly miss my little car. We've been through thick and thin together. I have so many memories in that little car it will be hard to let it go. Ok maybe I'm a little too attatched to him but I went to the towing yard to finish getting all my belonging out of him and the attendant opened the door and I almost started crying when I looked out across the junk yard and saw my dear precious petey sitting there all crumpled and hurt. I'm not too fond of Bambi's mother for hurting my dear sweet petey. I will try and post the pictures of him shortly after he was brutally murdered. It is very sad.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Little can be a term of endearment my dear...I call my brother my little brother and he is not little. So it is all in your perspective. Besides if you drove the awesome car i'm driving now you would think Petey was very little. :-) Oh the memories but oh the chances to make more memories in my NEW CAR!!!