Friday, April 21, 2006

What have I been doing?

Well while I have been here in Florida I have been bored out of my wits there is nothing to do. Just kidding I have been doing SOOO much since I've been here its hard to put it all down.

Thursday April 13th
After a frenzied day at work I left about 7:00 pm and arrived in Jacksonville at 12:30 or 1:00 am My cousin and I stayed up even later than that talking.
Friday April 14th
My cousin had today off from work so we were able to spend it together. Of course I slept in HA! My internal alarm clock went off at 7:00 am. Yippee. Thankfully I was able to go back to sleep and stayed in bed really late. After getting up and all that fun stuff. My cousin her best friend and I went shopping. We then raced home and my cousin (Rachel) made strombolis and we went over to a friends house and hung out with a bunch of the singles.
Saturday April 15th
Sleep Sleep Sleep !!! Yeah it is a wonderful thing to be on vacation. After sleeping in my cousin and another of her friends and I again went shopping. What do girls do best!!! We were all going to go out to Adventure Land a fun park... Laser tag, mini golf etc but some ding dong (mmm wonder who that could be) twisted her knee and popped it out I don't know if you'd call it dislocated or what all I know is it hurt!! So we all went back to one of Rachel's friends house and I propped my knee up on the couch and put and ice pack on it and spent the rest of the evening that way. Ugg!!
Sunday April 16th
Spent much of the day in church.
Monday April 17th
After sleeping in I actually did some school work! Because my cousin teaches school she was gone most of the day. Nothing too extrodinary to mention.
Tuesday April 18th
Another just relaxing doing school work and reading day not too much of interest!
Wednesday April 19th
I spent most of today in St Augustine with a dear friend of mine who is battling cancer and from what the doctor's are telling her she is cancer free for which I am praising the Lord!!
Thursday April 20th
Slept in late again then went and spent part of the day with my cousin and her class. Did some more shopping then my cousin has orchestra on thursday nights so I went with her to that and they let me play in the orchestra. It brought back a lot of memories and it was sooo much fun!!! I had to sight read all of it stuff like flight of the bumble bee something hoedown I can't remember it but it was my favorite to play!!! Then on the way home with a car load of teens my cousin and her friend we stopped at the beach to see it at night!! It was beautiful! Beaches are very romantic at night. At least that is my opinion. Well to me they are rotic (only those of you that know what that means will laugh). On the way to one of the teens house we got stopped by a really long train so we all got out and played chinese fire drill but Rachel's friend decided to lock the door on us and he wouldn't let us back in until it was almost time to go. Sometimes it so much fun to be stupid!!
That brings us to today Friday April 21st
I got up bright and early this morning 5:45 am and drove to the beach to see the sunrise and get some pictures. It was beautiful!! I then went to another beach and went walking in the surf ! and sat for a couple ours and did some reading for one of my classes. Here in a little while we'll be going out on Rachel's friend's boat.
Tommorow we shall see what it holds but we are planning to go see the beach... An awesome park down-town... and go see Disney on ice.
I'm going to need a vactation from my vacation.
Check back to see all the pictures I've taken... close to three rolls so far almost 75 pictures. Yes I know I am the camera freak!!!

No comments: