Monday, February 27, 2006

Woe is me :``-(

Yes, I am pouting! I haven't received any comments
on my blog recently and it makes me wonder
IS ANY ONE READING THIS?
Why do I bother pouring hours upon hours(lol) of labor
into this blog when no one reads it.
Ok I have sufficiently made everyone feel really bad
and made myself look terrible. :-)
But seriously if you have read my blog and it has encouraged,
enraged, edified, or enthused you please leave me a note to express
your emotions. OK that was way too many e's for one sentence.
And I think I have gone crazy so I will stop writing now before
everyone agrees.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good to see you have a blog dear, I be very happy to read dis hear blog while I be sittin in my good ol chair here in de cabin.

Anonymous said...

I dont want to cause any alarm or panic, but you might want to know that the sky is falling, just be aware , thats all I am asking.

Anonymous said...

Thats bad news for modern man

Anonymous said...

This is incredible, Jolene, I am absolutely estatic to see that you have started a blog, this is the best news I have heard all day. I cant wait to read it and I am on the edge of my seat to see what you will post next.

Anonymous said...

This has been an exciting day for me, I was browsing the web perusing thousands of blogs with my new blog search engine called "Narwhale" hoping to come upon one with real meaning and depth. I am excited to have finally come to the end of my journey in this great underworld adventure..

Anonymous said...

Oh so funny!!! I didn't realize my blog was so popular! :-)

Anonymous said...

Jolene,

I don't get on to read your page like I should....but I will try harder. You are a very special young lady and I am thankful to be called your friend. You write very well and the sincerety comes through....I like that!

Hugs,
Mrs. Jean