It is only when the waters are perfectly still that they can reflect the heavens.
Friday, September 16, 2005
Just a note to those of you who are first timers...
Those of you that have just arrived on my blog and are here for the first time might want to check out the archives under July to get the rest of the UK picts...
I am a sinner saved by grace, daily trying to follow in the footsteps of my Savior, the Lord Jesus Christ. I love His Church and am so glad to be a part of the family of God! I love so many things it would be hard to put them all down. But I'm thankful for His daily blessings!
If you are interested in purchasing this CD Please contact me at: mebuggster@hotmail.com If you would like to hear samples before you purchase please visit: www.peachtreebaptist.org The music playing on the site is samples of the CD.
No comments:
Post a Comment